Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Rylee's Post

Happy New Year.  I will post some Sunriver and Christmas pictures soon but this post is not for that purpose.  This post is to tell you Rylee that we (as in ALL of us) are so proud of you as tonight marks night number one without your…….
That's right. Binki
This picture is around a year and a half old but it had your binki in it and its the first one I came across. 
I have to tell you a secret, you're not the only one that cried tonight.  I sang you to sleep since you cried your eyes out and exhausted yourself.  After I could tell you were asleep in my arms I cried too.  You are 3 years and 7 months old and I remember the night daddy gave you your binki.  You were less than a week and it was love at first suck.  That binki has made many trips and has been the source of turning our car around more than once.  That binki gave you comfort and love.  It was a loyal binki thats for sure.  My tears tonight came from knowing you are my final little blessing that I will have to rock to sleep because of missing your binki.  It's okay if you wake up tonight crying. I'll come hold you and rock you and probably cry with you again.  
I have video and pictures I need to put on this computer so I can add to this post.  They are priceless and I know you'll read and watch this when you're older and probably laugh.  
I should add that I went through this same grieving process with Andrew and Emma as I watched them want something so badly that I took away.  However, with you Rylee my tears aren't drying as quickly.  Maybe they will always show up when I think of this evening. I love you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment