Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Breathe.  That is the title of the bible study I just started.  I am so excited for my kids to see their mama breathe and relax and hopefully sit down more.  3, 7 and 8 days away from being 10 our life is so richly blessed.  To wake up each morning to one or two or all three of them climbing in bed with me and knowing I get to spend all day with them is a dream come true.  (Unless its before 7:30am)  I love that I am keeping Rylee home this year with me.  I find myself having to stretch for moments at the gym or to sit at my piano for more than 10 minutes or to drink my coffee while its hot but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  Thank you Phil.
Well, Easter is on the horizon already.  We dodged Winter this year.  No snow, not much rain actually and we have loved being outside in shorts most of March.
We are MOVING!  How exciting and scary all at once.   I love throwing old stuff out.  I feel renewed. Lighter.  Ready for a new place.  Kids are sort of nervous about a new school but I know God will give them peace and great new friends.
















Oh how we love spending time with our kids.  Phils knee recovery has been wonderful.  Well, what else is new since January?  Rylee is a champ without her binki.  So happy we got rid of it when we did. It was time.  Andrew had an awesome season playing basketball for Swoosh.  Wow, he is improving like a pro!  So proud of him in school too.  Miss Emma is enjoying a Lyrical Theatre Dance class and is so excited for her performance.  Seeing her on stage amazes me.  Her confidence and her smile make me believe she was made for the stage.
Our spring break consisted of lots of Sorry and movies.  Andrew fought a fever all week.  He is feeling much better now.




No comments:

Post a Comment